Centrist Dads just wanna get along (1 Viewer)

i remember reading one or two vaguely self-congratulatory articles years ago about how the irish were supposedly socially conservative, yet we were completely OK with the leader of our country 'living in sin' while still legally married to his previous partner. wouldn't be allowed in england, etc.
but i think there is a weird dichotomy in ireland where we switch between 'none of my business' and 'this is tearing society apart'. maybe that's universal though, and the dominance of the church here just highlighted it.
I guess this attitude will be tested this week.

I guess this attitude will be tested this week.
We Dont Know Ourselves was named one of the New York Times books of the year this past week, we can't let Fintan's entire thesis down by cancelling Leo over this. Making a show of ourselves in front of the yanks!

We Dont Know Ourselves was named one of the New York Times books of the year this past week, we can't let Fintan's entire thesis down by cancelling Leo over this. Making a show of ourselves in front of the yanks!

Leo is such a Thatcher lover that he'll probably roll Matthew out for a Tory MP style mea culpa "I have let my [significant other] down but I am working to rebuild trust and we are working through it" presser, as opposed to what he should actually do and tell people to fuck off and mind their own business.

The man is an arsehole with terrible opinions on how the world should work but this is bullshit. A version of the Icelandic PM caught dancing on video scandal for the hates the gays crowd.

do you have the idiots version of what this is about? clearly missed the thread here
Put "Leo Varadkar" into twitter search.

But the short version is that theres some video of him kissing a young lad in a club, and people can't decide which aspect to get worked up about the most, and whether the entire thing is faked or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back