Centrist Dads just wanna get along (1 Viewer)

magicbastarder

Supporter
Website
stroma.org
i remember reading one or two vaguely self-congratulatory articles years ago about how the irish were supposedly socially conservative, yet we were completely OK with the leader of our country 'living in sin' while still legally married to his previous partner. wouldn't be allowed in england, etc.
but i think there is a weird dichotomy in ireland where we switch between 'none of my business' and 'this is tearing society apart'. maybe that's universal though, and the dominance of the church here just highlighted it.
I guess this attitude will be tested this week.

Lili Marlene

-
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
I guess this attitude will be tested this week.
We Dont Know Ourselves was named one of the New York Times books of the year this past week, we can't let Fintan's entire thesis down by cancelling Leo over this. Making a show of ourselves in front of the yanks!

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
We Dont Know Ourselves was named one of the New York Times books of the year this past week, we can't let Fintan's entire thesis down by cancelling Leo over this. Making a show of ourselves in front of the yanks!

do you have the idiots version of what this is about? clearly missed the thread here

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com

Leo is such a Thatcher lover that he'll probably roll Matthew out for a Tory MP style mea culpa "I have let my [significant other] down but I am working to rebuild trust and we are working through it" presser, as opposed to what he should actually do and tell people to fuck off and mind their own business.

The man is an arsehole with terrible opinions on how the world should work but this is bullshit. A version of the Icelandic PM caught dancing on video scandal for the hates the gays crowd.

Lili Marlene

-
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
do you have the idiots version of what this is about? clearly missed the thread here
Put "Leo Varadkar" into twitter search.

But the short version is that theres some video of him kissing a young lad in a club, and people can't decide which aspect to get worked up about the most, and whether the entire thing is faked or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

The Residents
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads