Celebrity Creeps Thread (4 Viewers)

For better or worse, because of his persona and record, this rings in the she's-not-making-it-up category for me.
But you're right, it's impossible right now to know who did what to who here.
For worse. You're assessing the veracity of the allegations based on the persona and record of the accused. Is that not the antithesis of the Pickles rationale? It could equally be argued his persona and record may make him more susceptible to vexatious allegations and more likely those allegations would be believed.

For worse. You're assessing the veracity of the allegations based on the persona and record of the accused. Is that not the antithesis of the Pickles rationale? It could equally be argued his persona and record may make him more susceptible to vexatious allegations and more likely those allegations would be believed.
yeah, i am
not saying it's right, but i listen to those records and i hear a troubled dude

but maybe troubled dudes attract troubled women that make bogus allegations

I dunno.

But when they're sending it up to crown court, it's at least passed the gtfoh test. We'll see, I suppose.

Who's Pickles?

yeah, i am
not saying it's right, but i listen to those records and i hear a troubled dude

but maybe troubled dudes attract troubled women that make bogus allegations

I dunno.

But when they're sending it up to crown court, it's at least passed the gtfoh test. We'll see, I suppose.

Who's Pickles?
Pickles was a Judge in England in the 80s who suggested women wearing mini skirts were "asking for it".

RTE are saying "unnamed" sports figure
As long as it's not an unidentified fan

story_29948_robbiecaption.jpg

Schofield
"Contrary to speculation, whilst I met the man when he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television, it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship.
"That relationship was unwise, but not illegal. It is now over."

Hoo boy, that is a tricky fucking seam to mine
I think i can help you get you through your exams

I just want to say it again. This guy lied to his wife for fucking decades and was hailed as a hero for being so brave about it. He used up a whole other human adult life and he basically got a parade for doing so.

it was also brave of me to call him out as a wrong 'un at the time.
Am I a hero?
That's for other people to say.

Singer from Rammstein:

More allegations made against McGregor. Splashed on the front pages of the papers today which is odd considering that hasn't happened much before I don't think
interesting difference between BBC's reporting

UFC fighter Conor McGregor has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman after an NBA Finals basketball game in Miami earlier this month.
A legal letter outlining allegations, sent to Mr McGregor and seen by BBC News, states the alleged assault took place in a bathroom at Kaseya Center.

And RTE's

A lawyer for mixed martial arts fighter Conor McGregor has said that an allegation published by a US media website about him is "false".

In a statement to RTÉ News, lawyer Barbara R Llanes said that "Mr McGregor will not be intimidated. The allegations are false", following a report today that the MMA fighter is facing an accusation that he assaulted a woman after a basketball game in Miami, Florida, on 10 June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back