Celebrity Creeps Thread (5 Viewers)

Any names?
I assume DOD is not one of them:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PJ Gallagher was the most famous one I saw.

DOD seems pretty decent on this issue. I used to listen to the podcast he had during lockdown(s) and he spoke about it when some accusations were going about.

My wife was saying Katherine Ryan has been talking again about the shit she alluded to a few months back, which could be what the tweet above is referring to?

Ah, this one was finally made public. This has been kinda known for a few years. He was also semi-accused by some other support act of similar, I wonder will that come out formally now.

He's had a few onstage meltdowns in recent years as well, I'd say he's not doing terribly good mentally at the best of times. Not to make excuses, like; proper creepy behaviour, sad.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One of the comments says it all "The power dynamic of being a famous rock star and it being a young impressionable fan makes this incredibly creepy."

I'm by no means a famous rock star but a few years ago at a music festival I played at, a young teenage girl came up and started talking to me, asking if I was in a band, etc. She made some comments about how cool I looked (i did look pretty cool) and before I knew it she grabbed me and kissed me. I laughed it off and walked away, but it struck me that had she done with someone less gallant than me ( like David Bowie or Jimmy Page) she could so easily have been taken advantage of.

Anyway, the moral of the story is don't let young ones take advantage of your rock star good looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back