Celebrity Creeps Thread (20 Viewers)

What did Amanda Palmer do???
I was at a party once with her (not knowing who she was, because she wasn’t much at the time) and she was complaining that all the kids in Harvard Square had stolen “her” look… which was black and white striped stockings and baby doll dresses. *cough* … and YOU got that from where? 😂 Ugh. So up her own hole before anyone was sniffing it. Cancelled.

I was at a party once with her (not knowing who she was, because she wasn’t much at the time) and she was complaining that all the kids in Harvard Square had stolen “her” look… which was black and white striped stockings and baby doll dresses. *cough* … and YOU got that from where? 😂 Ugh. So up her own hole before anyone was sniffing it. Cancelled.
Ha! Tool!

Like he almost had it. He can't resist calling himself noble at the end there.

In explaining his decision to end his musical career, Kelly said: “I know now that choosing to live a public life and be onstage was the worst decision that I could have made given the way that I am. I have hidden behind the attention and unfounded respect and adulation. I used my social position to directly and indirectly manipulate all of you and to hide the abuse of my family. I got satisfaction from my deception and perceived control of everyone involved. I am 100% permanently retired from being a professional musician. Some people can be in a scene like this where there is no accountability and maintain their integrity. I cannot.”
Yeah, that's awfully telling isn't it? Stenches of self righteousness and arrogance especially in light of the bands statement where they say he hasn't engaged with anyone or attempted to change his ways.

Sad sad stuff. Heavy band in many ways – iknow they'd all been through the wringer throughout the '90s but I sort of got the impression they were all in a healthier place.

I'd be delighted if Von Till was one of my kids primary school teachers!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Apparently the reason he's been remanded is down to "persistent and flagrant" breaches of his bail conditions.

There was a story over the weekend that he'd been arrested for breaching them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
  • Kermit McDermott
  • chris d
  • G
  • Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back