Celebrity Creeps Thread (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It’s always a complicated formula
((how much you like the band x how much your identity is tied up in liking them x how much you paid for the ticket) / (how seriously you take allegations like this in the first place))whether you’re a man or a woman

I'm kind of surprised by that in and of itself - without the Pitchfork piece

I mean, I was at EP in 2007 or whatever doing that exact thing, but I didn't realise they still had such a grip on people
Shows you what I know

Last edited:
My neighbour had a spare ticket so I went. ImI’ll be honest, I’m not a massive fan but I do like their first album.

They put on a really spectacular show. And the stuff I liked did actually sound fantastic.

They also have a lot of really dull tunes. It felt like there was a good lot more of them last night.

There definitely was a weird atmosphere on stage between Win and Regine last night. Like a couple who’ve had a massive argument but then have to host a dinner party straight after. Your man Win was doing his whole anguished rock star thing at times and I have to be honest, it didn’t sit right. I just kept thinking “well you wouldn’t be in this mess if you weren’t sending people pictures of your mickey”. I thought he looked pretty shook throughout the whole thing. Also, he fell into the drum kit near the end climbing off a piano.

From watching them last night, I’d be fairly surprised if they do another tour. Or finish out this one

I have to ask, but did they just spend the whole gig on Twitter? That’s kind of depressing

Reading the thread it seemed like they had an attitude of "I've paid a lot of money for this ticket so I'm going." If you're going to be that pissed off by the experience I'd probably think that just eating the cost of the ticket and doing something else to spare yourself the foul mood would be worth it.

Reading the thread it seemed like they had an attitude of "I've paid a lot of money for this ticket so I'm going." If you're going to be that pissed off by the experience I'd probably think that just eating the cost of the ticket and doing something else to spare yourself the foul mood would be worth it.
Either that, or they still really like Arcade Fire, enjoy their music and really wanted to go see them but felt that they had put a public display of being disgusted by the whole thing for their Twitter followers. Kind of like a teenager who goes to a pop gig and has to make a big noise about how lame they think it is.

Either that, or they still really like Arcade Fire, enjoy their music and really wanted to go see them but felt that they had put a public display of being disgusted by the whole thing for their Twitter followers. Kind of like a teenager who goes to a pop gig and has to make a big noise about how lame they think it is.
They at least could have started shouting 'Judas!' at the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back