Celebrity Creeps Thread (6 Viewers)

When I worked in a Supervalu as a teenager EVERYONE loved "I believe I can fly", I'm pretty sure some of them conceived children to it. Probably at work.

Then when I worked in a Dunnes EVERYONE loved "Ignition". Everything that came out of the deli/bakery was "hot an' fresh out the kitchen, momma rolling that body got e'ry man in here wishin"
And yeah that's a catchy tune. Played to death though.

I'll never hear those songs again. So at least that's something.

This is going to be another televisual cornucopia of awfulness isn't it?

Most likely
A heck of a lot of relationships are a cornucopia of awfulness, especially if you cherry pick the fights

Is there anything to be gleaned from this or the Depp trial beyond voyeurism?
All these people deserve each other.
Wanna date a chronic alcoholic actor with limited self-awareness?
How about a narcissistic actress with violent tendencies?
Or a literal freakshow of a musician with no one left to shock?
How about dating a 19-year-old when you're 37?

Each of these situations has more red flags than Red Square on MayDay, but no one admits to any ownership of the situation they put themselves in.

All anyone wants to talk about is how they got hurt. Waah waah.
A bunch of boring solipsistic twits who can't feel alive unless a camera is on them.
Own your shit, learn from it and move on.

Sorry. I'm supposed to be organising my tools and work gear.
So obviously I'm online instead, dishing out white (shite?) hot takes.

This is going to be another televisual cornucopia of awfulness isn't it?
I don’t think enough people care about Marilyn Manson anymore for that to happen. I do predict that my YouTube feed will be full of misogynistic assholes telling me what an awesome guy he is and what a piece of shit Evan Rachel Wood is as it did for the Johnny Depp and Will Smith scandals. I never watch these videos but YouTube keeps recommending to me. I don’t know what I did to my algorithm for this to happen. Is it just assuming that this is what I’ll be into because I’m a 40yo man?

Most likely
A heck of a lot of relationships are a cornucopia of awfulness, especially if you cherry pick the fights

Is there anything to be gleaned from this or the Depp trial beyond voyeurism?
All these people deserve each other.
Wanna date a chronic alcoholic actor with limited self-awareness?
How about a narcissistic actress with violent tendencies?
Or a literal freakshow of a musician with no one left to shock?
How about dating a 19-year-old when you're 37?

Each of these situations has more red flags than Red Square on MayDay, but no one admits to any ownership of the situation they put themselves in.

All anyone wants to talk about is how they got hurt. Waah waah.
A bunch of boring solipsistic twits who can't feel alive unless a camera is on them.
Own your shit, learn from it and move on.

Sorry. I'm supposed to be organising my tools and work gear.
So obviously I'm online instead, dishing out white (shite?) hot takes.

You're Fairly on the money TBF

I don’t think enough people care about Marilyn Manson anymore for that to happen. I do predict that my YouTube feed will be full of misogynistic assholes telling me what an awesome guy he is and what a piece of shit Evan Rachel Wood is as it did for the Johnny Depp and Will Smith scandals. I never watch these videos but YouTube keeps recommending to me. I don’t know what I did to my algorithm for this to happen. Is it just assuming that this is what I’ll be into because I’m a 40yo man?
God, yeah, same. The entire planet seemed to really insist that i follow the Depp/Heard case.

Same
Non-stop stories thrown my way
The algorithm thinks I have a vested interest in the trial.

It also thinks I am prediabetic though :-(

Same
Non-stop stories thrown my way
The algorithm thinks I have a vested interest in the trial.

It also thinks I am prediabetic though :-(
I remember I fell down a rabbit hole of looking up guitar pedal review videos on YouTube for a while a few years back. The algorithm started recommending Charisma on Command videos about how to improve your social skills. I can completely see why they thought I would need it based on my search history

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back