Celebrity Creeps Thread (5 Viewers)

I'm not on twitter BUT I have often fantisised about starting a false rumour/hash tag that someone very rich is giving a huge sum of money to charity and then have the likes of Bono repeatedly asked why he decided to give all the profits from U2's latest world tour to charity.

speaking of which Ryan Tubridy is personally going to match all donations to tonight's Late Late Show Ukraine appeal!
tweet away

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Genuinely surprised at the length of his sentence. Not saying he doesn't deserve it. but celebs aren't usually punished so severely. I remember Chris Rock joking about his predilection for young girls at some awards show years ago. Was he like Jimmy Saville, hiding in plain sight?

Genuinely surprised at the length of his sentence. Not saying he doesn't deserve it. but celebs aren't usually punished so severely. I remember Chris Rock joking about his predilection for young girls at some awards show years ago. Was he like Jimmy Saville, hiding in plain sight?
He was literally singing about it all the time

Remember this from a few years back?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bizarrely he's the only celebrity in America who was never pictured with Jeffrey Epstein or Ghislaine Maxwell

Everyone knew
He married Aaliyah when she was 15
I think the comparison that's more apt is A little Bill Wyman and Jimmy Page with an extra layer of debauchery on top

I kind of liked his music.
Mostly because some girls (women!) I was sleeping with really liked his raunchy stuff, so I got kind of groomed in that way.
Yup, made it about me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back