Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

I was bottled at a Cradle of Filth gig and personally bottled in the face by Keiji Haino in Geneva while Merzbow did a drum solo and a man had a seizure in the crowd beside me.

CitySickness, formerly of this parish, once dropped his glasses in the mosh pit at a nirvana gig and found them several minutes later on the floor, somehow miraculously intact.
I once had my glasses knocked off me in a mosh pit at a teen disco in my local rugby club when I was 13. I found them several minutes later completely smashed into shit.

My story is so much less impressive on every level

The last time I went to a proper metal gig was a real eye-opener. (no contact lens/glasses pun intended).

I stood at the back of the mosh pit like I usually do, with a good view of the stage. but this time there was something different. As usual, I would occasionally be hurled backwards or sideways by some enthusiastic dancer. But, unlike all other times in my 35 years ago of going to gigs, people would look at me like I was a cunt and angrily push me out of the way as if I had intentionally barged into them. It got to the point where I realised I was going to get a clout if I didn't move away. That never happened when I had long hair, or looked like a punk or skin. I realised I looked like some boring old fuck and the kids basically told grandpa to get lost.

It wasn't my most pleasant gig-going experience.

#youknowyouregettingold

The last time I went to a proper metal gig was a real eye-opener. (no contact lens/glasses pun intended).

I stood at the back of the mosh pit like I usually do, with a good view of the stage. but this time there was something different. As usual, I would occasionally be hurled backwards or sideways by some enthusiastic dancer. But, unlike all other times in my 35 years ago of going to gigs, people would look at me like I was a cunt and angrily push me out of the way as if I had intentionally barged into them. It got to the point where I realised I was going to get a clout if I didn't move away. That never happened when I had long hair, or looked like a punk or skin. I realised I looked like some boring old fuck and the kids basically told grandpa to get lost.

#youknowyouregettingold
Who was playing? Some bands attract worse audiences than others.

#youknowyouregettingold

fuck those guys

#youknowyouregettingold
Kids these days. Can't even mosh properly. tsk.

In fairness. If you're at the back of the mosh you should be an immovable object. To protect the people that don't wanna be in the pit. It's been a while, I dunno.

Kids these days. Can't even mosh properly. tsk.

In fairness. If you're at the back of the mosh you should be an immovable object. To protect the people that don't wanna be in the pit. It's been a while, I dunno.
Yes. I have grown weak with age.

I had heard they got beat up before a gig in cork. But it was a long time ago I last heard the story.
About 10 people turned up for the Cork gig , about 7 of us that night where Skinheads and the band where intimidated but I can safely say we did not beat any of them up , but I had a reputation then and all sorts of nonsense is still said.

About 10 people turned up for the Cork gig , about 7 of us that night where Skinheads and the band where intimidated but I can safely say we did not beat any of them up , but I had a reputation then and all sorts of nonsense is still said.
OK.
Ray Ahn (Hard Ons) said "Ireland was horrible. I got my bollocks kicked in by skinheads.''
Ray is of Korean descent. so something happened somewhere here on that Tour but what and where, I don't know.

I honestly can't remember where I read this, but one of their grandmothers died when they were here and they decided to fly back to Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back