Celebrity Creeps Thread (8 Viewers)

Steve Coogan could probably pull something good out of it. Frankly these people should be reminded every day about Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG.

The royals, who like it or not can tell the beeb to stick wasps up thier noses and they'll do it are on a bit of push to rehabilitate that creepy epstieny one whatever his name is. My spidey sense says this is essentially the reason for this shit however it is presented.

The royals, who like it or not can tell the beeb to stick wasps up thier noses and they'll do it are on a bit of push to rehabilitate that creepy epstieny one whatever his name is. My spidey sense says this is essentially the reason for this shit however it is presented.

sEcrET dOCuMent

Speaking of secret documents, what happened to all the blackmail videotapes Epstein had? These were confirmed to exist (minus exact details) by the FBI when they raided his house but then they just disappeared.

sEcrET dOCuMent

Speaking of secret documents, what happened to all the blackmail videotapes Epstein had? These were confirmed to exist (minus exact details) by the FBI when they raided his house but then they just disappeared.

My work acc got completely out of the blue PR mails about how much of a non thing all these accusations are a few weeks back. Then there was some shit about him saving a puppy or something recently, now its like 'no really who IS the prime brit peado' with this tv shit.

Like in fairness, it's like a leprechaun was caught being a pead and ireland had to reset theirimage, that is their tourism basically.

sEcrET dOCuMent

I dunno if this will be as funny here, but in the pub banter the other week one of the lads posited the idea that Andrew will show up in court and instead of a briefcase he'll have all his paperwork in a pizza express box.

This thing re the late Cllr Anthony Flynn and Inner City Helping Homeless business* has been bubbling away for a few weeks. Whatever has gone on people and bodies seem to be scarpering from being associated with ICHH which makes it seem like the allegations may have something to them

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The discourse around it has been ... some people seem to want to put their heads in the sand about it. I was driving through the North city centre last week and I saw a few memorial banners for Flynn, I wonder if they'd still be up this week if I went by those places again.

Users who are viewing this thread

• MacDara
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back