Celebrity Creeps Thread (6 Viewers)

It's too late now Ernesto, isn't it? I've already quoted you.
And it will be soon too late for the young lady Twigs here, if she doesn't stop ignoring my advances.

It's too late for everything except getting upset and breaking things, there's always time for that

It's too late for everything except getting upset and breaking things, there's always time for that
I've been patient. I've been reasonable.

Breaking things is where I've been pushed to. And by things, I mean Twigs. And if I can't break twigs, I'll be forced to take it out ON THE OTHER WOMEN. Or should I say WORMEN.

Because all they've ever done is BREAK MY HEART. But we'll see, we'll see how what comes around, goes around. How the turn tables.

They'll ALL see.

This is the Celebrity Creeps Thread, not the Thumped Creeps Thread
I must have logged into the wrong account there, I thought i was posting on my Incels4Trump account.

Here, has anyone read any of this incel stuff by the way? It's sort of in that Flat Earth Society category of thing that you're not sure if they're trolling or actually think the things they write.

There's a lot of very confusing logical jumps.

Just... like, so we're clear here, I don't actually think like an incel. I was just walking the trajectory from adoration, to veiled threats, to anger, to massive generalization that they seem to adhere to.

It's a particularly strange group though. I'm not sure how you measure this sort of thing, but I feel that I've noticed the US being a notably more sexist society than even Ireland. The US feels to be at a similar level to something like Argentina.

There's some kind of sexism index tables I've seen. A friend of mine was doing this work in India at one point, it's interesting how they built up their metrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back