Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

So what's your favourite Moby b-side?

Don't be trying to distract from the fact that you were caught spreading fake news just because you have a personal vendetta against bald vegetarians who use the songs of dead slaves to make millions of dollars thus giving them the opportunity to meet beautiful young actresses & pretend to be in a relationship with them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yaaaas

His whole job is to walk around very very subtly posing the question 'why isn't everyone and everything an upper middle class man from england'?.

I'm sure they signed all kinds of waivers and on top of that, wanted to be very subtly asked why they weren't upper middle class men from england.

What are the allegations? Is it just one person on Tumblr?

Just look around Twitter and you'll find them. Some top tier trolling imho but sure I was cancelled ages ago so i'm free to think what I want.

She's no better than R Kelly.

The only people who I believe are immediately guilty are all the scientists, journalists, lawyers, silicon valley billionaires, miscellaneous celebs and politicians who are currently claiming to have never known Jeffrey Epstein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back