Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

Didn't he said he used to rub his dick against people when he was at celeb parties.

Trump will probably sue him for 10 trillion dollars.

Where are you getting your polling information?
I just follow the vibez of the people

Good_Vibes-CDR.jpg

The funny thing is, most of the girls I know have a story like this, me included, where some guy litearlly tells everyone they dated or slept together and it litearally didn't happen. Why are guys out there saying shit like this, its so weird! Like is it just a stancing thing or are they delusional?

The funny thing is, most of the girls I know have a story like this, me included, where some guy litearlly tells everyone they dated or slept together and it litearally didn't happen. Why are guys out there saying shit like this, its so weird! Like is it just a stancing thing or are they delusional?
She's clearly just mortified she had such shit taste in music when she was 18 that she used her fame to get backstage at a Moby concert and not the Strokes.

In answer to your question, he's delusional. He asked to meet her and she said yes one or two times out of politeness so he counts that as dating. Whatever, who didn't already think Moby was a creepy dork?

I can't believe I spelled LITERALLY wrong twice in the one sentence. But yes, I think he's delusional too, not straight up lying. Like he viewed it as one way and she was clearly like, being nice or hanging but not romantically intending it. His real shit bag move was kicking up such a fuss about it and accusing her of lying instead of being self aware enough to get that. My comment above is more that this is SO weirdly common, its definitely not just Moby!

Stancing thing I reckon. Guys gain status among other guys (especially young and/or dumb ones) by having slept with women (especially hot ones)

Is this really a "cancelling" situation? Seems like more of a thought crime or a Moby-you-idiot moment. Anyway he says that he "tried to be Natalie's boyfriend, but it hadn't worked out". Then she said she was suprised that he called it dating. The bits quoted in the article don't sound like he considered it dating. More like that he tried to date her but failed.

Non story.

It's just the usual celebrity shitshow of nothingness to keep the people entertained on Twitter and the 5000 opinion columnists in the guardian in a job.

sorry Prefuse, I have no citation for that figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back