Celebrity Creeps Thread (1 Viewer)

I never got in to him (excuse the double entendre). It's time like this I'm lucky that there's loads of music I missed out on over the last 2 decades or so.

Maybe if I'd read the details I'd feel differently but I'm struggling. I have no interest in what artists etc. do in their private lives. What they eat, their kids, who they fly with, what they do on their computer. hmmmm

Maybe if I'd read the details I'd feel differently but I'm struggling. I have no interest in what artists etc. do in their private lives. What they eat, their kids, who they fly with, what they do on their computer. hmmmm
I always find it interesting where people draw the line. If there's a substantial enough body of evidence supporting the notion that such and such a person is a cunt I'll stop giving them money. Won't buy their albums or go to their movies/shows/whatever. I'm not sure if I'd stop listening/reading/re-watching altogether. It just seems to serve no purpose. I mean most writers on your bookshelf were monstrous pricks, it's almost a given. Fortunately I don't give a shit about Ryan Adams.

I pretty much stopped listening to Neil Young after reading that biography "Shakey". Wasn't really on purpose, he just seemed to be a prick and I kinda lost interest in him.

These days I try and find out as little as I can about artists I like (with the exception of Kurt Vonnegut, who seems like he was the eiptome of sound)

Ack, there's a vast difference between a disinterest in being aware of the harmless minutae of someones life, like what they eat etc., and being aware that they use their position to abuse and take advantage of others. Not you specifically, but If you choose to buy/follow or support that person you allow them to remain in this elevated position of power where they can continue to act like rancid maggots.

Fuck Ryan Adams records in the fire.

One of the better retorts to people whinging "better throw al your other icons records in the fire too" is that there are bleedin' millions of other great records out there to discover/listen to, hooray!

Musician R. Kelly has been indicted, sources say

Musician R. Kelly, who has been associated with accusations of abusing young women for more than two decades, has been indicted, two sources with knowledge of the development tell CNN.

Cook County, Illinois, State's Attorney Kim Foxx will hold a news conference at 3 p.m. ET, according to a release from her office.

CNN is working to obtain the indictment.

I pretty much stopped listening to Neil Young after reading that biography "Shakey". Wasn't really on purpose, he just seemed to be a prick and I kinda lost interest in him.

These days I try and find out as little as I can about artists I like (with the exception of Kurt Vonnegut, who seems like he was the eiptome of sound)
I called a night I run 'I Am an Instrument' then found out shortly after the song's creator banned women from his studios for being 'distracting'.... Ugggggh

took longer to happen than i expected.

Honestly he should have been cancelled when it came to light that his name was actually David and all the stuff about getting angry at people calling for The Summer of '69 was his own fault.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back