Celebrity Creeps Thread (7 Viewers)

I read indiewire's review of the Michael Jackson Finding Neverland documentary last night.

Assuming the review is an accurate representation of what's in the film the allegations made by the men are very, very bad.

I read it too, and it was... an appalling read. Really, really upsetting stuff.

I read indiewire's review of the Michael Jackson Finding Neverland documentary last night.

Assuming the review is an accurate representation of what's in the film the allegations made by the men are very, very bad.
I think people have had their mind long made up on MJ as it is so there's a fair amount of people delighted to finally have "proof". I've read enough of the actual Jackson court docs and of the FBI investigations to say this doc is bullshit but MJ fans do themselves no favours online at appearing not insane. I'll probably watch it at some point anyway.

So you're saying you don't believe the victims allegations, or that the documentary maker is mis-representing their allegations??

Exactly how is it bullshit?

I'm saying I don't believe their allegations.

What i'm not saying is that Michael Jackson had in any way a normal relationship with people (children and adults) or that his relationships with children weren't inappropriate because they were highly inappropriate. Having weighed the evidence I have seen to date though, I don't believe they were abusive. Possibly emotionally abusive, as he was with everyone it seems.

I'm saying I don't believe their allegations.

What i'm not saying is that Michael Jackson had in any way a normal relationship with people (children and adults) or that his relationships with children weren't inappropriate because they were highly inappropriate. Having weighed the evidence I have seen to date though, I don't believe they were abusive. Possibly emotionally abusive, as he was with everyone it seems.

i suppose you think Prince wasnt a sexpest either.....

sometimes our heroes..... are disgusting cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back