Celebrity Creeps Thread (2 Viewers)

re: woody allen

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The original investigation ended in such a stupid way where he was kind of declared both guilty (we have enough evidence to press charges) and innocent (we are not going to press charges) at the same time that I really don't know what to make of it, the main thing he has going for him is that I don't think anyone else has accused him of anything? There hasn't been a Cosby-esque level of accusers coming out of the woodwork.

Last edited:
The original investigation ended in such a stupid way where he was kind of declared both guilty (we have enough evidence to press charges) and innocent (we are not going to press charges) at the same time that I really don't know what to make of it, the main thing he has going for him is that I don't think anyone else has accused him of anything? There hasn't been a Cosby-esque level of accusers coming out of the woodwork.

A more focused creep is creepier creep

Not really a celebrity but...
Did anyone see "First Dates" the other night? There was one couple on it and it was like watching a "how to" on identifying creeps. The guys was unbearably sleazy "you're beautiful, but you knew that already". Then at the end when he convinced her to have a little kiss he did this total asshole move where he put his hand around the back of her head, locking her in position. It was horrible to see. At the end of the episode where you get an update on the relationships, their one was missing. sick.

Not really a celebrity but...
Did anyone see "First Dates" the other night? There was one couple on it and it was like watching a "how to" on identifying creeps. The guys was unbearably sleazy "you're beautiful, but you knew that already". Then at the end when he convinced her to have a little kiss he did this total asshole move where he put his hand around the back of her head, locking her in position. It was horrible to see. At the end of the episode where you get an update on the relationships, their one was missing. sick.

I saw that, it was so grim and gross. His pre-date interview to the camera thing was gross too. His poor date, I hope the producers felt bad about pairing them together.

If they felt bad about it, they wouldn't have shown them

This is it, but they also showed a young lad getting stood up on that episode too so they don't seem to have much compunction about showing people having a bad time.

I'll admit, first dates is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, I do think that it's generally quite a sweet show but when it goes badly there can be some horror shows on display. There was an episode a couple of weeks ago when some absolute wanker who used to be on Tallafornia was on but at least his date was able to tell him to get tae fuck at the end. The woman with the prick this week got fully snared by that him.

Not a fan of this show but pleased that it's trans-inclusive

They actually did have a date this week between a teenaged transwoman and a young lad who identifies as pansexual as it happens.

Despite my criticisms of the producers a couple of posts back this season they have had that couple I mentioned just now, people with high functioning autism, and a couple of young guys where one was deaf and the other lad knew sign language. They seem to have made an effort at inclusiveness and putting a spotlight on marginalised people this year.

None of that worthy stuff compares to the lad from Cork who was entirely responsible for his car crash date and then did an interview afterwards in which he spoke like he was a footballer giving a disappointed post match interview to Sky Sports, "I wasn't on my best form tonight."

gabriel byrne (y)
"I love Liam, I've known him for many many years and of course everybody is entitled to their opinions, but I would say the movement hasn't gone far enough. I think the pendulum has been so far in the opposite direction for so long where you've had centuries and centuries of women silenced, discriminated," he said.

"When they say witch hunt, I don't like that word because witch hunts are about women being burned alive if they were rumoured to be in some way going against the system.

People saying it's gone too far, I think it's a way of trying to stop it and keep it contained, 'Okay, that's far enough now, we get what you're saying, now go away'. But I think what has to happen is that the women's movement needs to be resurgent."
Gabriel Byrne on his alcoholism: 'One day I woke up and I said, if I don't stop this, I am going to die' - Independent.ie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back