Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

While the onus is on adults not to fuck kids, both Bowie and Polanski's victims say the sex was consensual. It makes people uncomfortable but there you go.

I don't remember Polanski's victim saying that?

I thought she was just done to death with the thing and wanted it to go away and if not prosecuting him was the way then she was fine with that.

I don't remember Polanski's victim saying that?

I thought she was just done to death with the thing and wanted it to go away and if not prosecuting him was the way then she was fine with that.
Yeah, she's over it. Doesn't mean she was down with it at the time. Wasn't she plied with drink and drugs??

While the onus is on adults not to fuck kids, both Bowie and Polanski's victims say the sex was consensual. It makes people uncomfortable but there you go.

There's the issue of whether or not a child is able to consent.

The massive variance of age of consent laws around the world indicate that in some ways it's arbitrary number that legislators pick, however while I'm sure there are young people who are below whatever age has been determined who are capable; emotionally, psychologically and physically of entering into sexual relationships (and even in what are rarer cases when most other people might look at that relationship and go "ewww gross") I feel like we're better off on erring on the side of caution to crack down on the exploitation of kids.

You're 14 and you feel like you're ready to fuck whoever you want? That may be the case but show some solidarity for people your age who aren't. Also, you're 14 and are almost definitely a fucking idiot anyway, you're probably actually not.

On the "they say it was consensual" point, I don't want to get into the area of defending Milo, but while his star was falling last year over his comments on young boys and older men there was part of me that wondered if he was saying that in order to help him rationalise away the fact that he'd been abused as an adolescent.

That was about the only thing Milo ever said that wasn't trolling bullshit and it lost him his entire career. I'd feel sorry for him if I didn't think he probably deserved it.

Last edited:

I seem to have misread the Samatha Greiner case.
This is my "Milo moment" I guess.

I'll just fuck off into obscurity now.

I feel like we're better off on erring on the side of caution to crack down on the exploitation of kids
This is it right here. I think the whole 'capable of consent' thing is kind of a philosophical red herring. I'd guess age-of-consent laws evolved just out of practicality - the overwhelming likelihood in our culture is if someone is having sex with a 14 year old then they're exploiting them, so rather than mess about with all that cross-examination we go straight to 'guilty'.

My understanding of the Polanski case is he plied her with drugs and fucked her in the ass while she was comatose. A pretty clear cut case there I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back