Celebrity Creeps Thread (6 Viewers)

Fucks sake..that's shit to hear. Miserable, stone-age bullshit. I've watched a good few of his debates over the years, I thought he was attempting to be a really positive voice for Islam. In a lot of ways he was getting there. The stories in your link are rough, I hope those women get justice.

The Colgan thing on the other hand....I never heard anything good about him from the people I knew who worked for him. I don't know how he wasn't beaten up. People have hated him for a long time.

The underage thing with Spacey brought back a memory: I was backstage at a gig in the point many years ago, and kind of pootling around looking for autographs for my girlfriend at the time. I remember sticking my head through a doorway, finding one of the band in this dark room having a dance with a load of younglads, not sure what age but they certainly didn't seem to be adults. Nobody was smiling. They all got a mini-bus off to a nightclub afterwards. It seemed seedy, although I hadn't a fucking clue what they were all doing...I thought they were fans of the band.

Gate trustee expresses ‘deep concern’ at Colgan allegations

The Arts Council response seems really weak. II don't understand why. If I were the major funder of a company, and I saw practices had been going on which were seriously wrong I think I would be a bit more heavy-handed, to publicly let them know their funding is at risk unless they do more than give lip service. The Gate's board seems not to give a fuck. As the Arts Council person says, it isn't the government's duty to fix it. But it IS their duty to add weight to the argument. They could lead here.

Colgan hasn't been answering his phone...I wonder whether he'll come out fighting or just disappear. I wonder whether any of the women have pressed charges yet?

Colgan hasn't been answering his phone...I wonder whether he'll come out fighting or just disappear. I wonder whether any of the women have pressed charges yet?
Response coming from him later today, which will be interesting. Hard to save face after all the reports.

I took a friend of mine to a party last year and introduced her to another friend who worked in the same area of the theatre industry as I thought they might know people in common etc. Within about 30 seconds they were talking about Colgan and how much of a pig he is.

If any of you aren't following this stuff, @lianbell and @gracedyas are brilliant on twitter, both absolutely fearless. Well worth following anyway. This story is the leading example of celebrity creeps in this country right now.

I read the Spacey thing on here years ago. Then recently House Of Cards was watched from the start in the house. Around the third season or so when Frank started sleazing his bodyguard and seemd way too into it, I was, hmm, this is a bit odd, he's taking the piss. Now netflix are all horrified and distancing themselves. Bull.

Fuck it, i'm throwing richard spencer in here cos he's clearly a creep

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back