Celebrity Creeps Thread (1 Viewer)

And Ethan Kath from Crystal Castles too. Alice Glass's account was harrowing, though I generally think those ones should be moved from minor complaints to major evils.

yep, we need a major evils thread. DO IT @jonah

To be honest, for various reasons I find it very hard and draining to constantly interact with that kind of news (The last few weeks have been exhausting), so I WILL NOT PARTAKE. But they are evil, and it is major so I support it and bid you well.

Yer man from Ducktails admits to it, more or less

Now, in a statement issued through his lawyers, Mondanile has acknowledged “inappropriate behavior.” In the statement, he confirmed he had taken advantage of his role as a musician, but did not address the specific allegations. He said that he apologized to “everyone and anyone” affected by his actions and that he “accepts responsibility for his less than exemplary behavior.” The statement added, “Much of what has been written and talked about is false and defamatory” and that “there are two sides to these stories.”

yer man from Crystal Castles not so much

“Her story is pure fiction and I am consulting my lawyers as to my legal options. Fortunately, there are many witnesses who can and will confirm that I was never abusive to Alice.”

Admitting to being Ike Turner by way of R Kelly isn't something you'd expect someone to do though is it?

oh and another for the LIST

Marilyn Manson Bassist Twiggy Ramirez Accused of Rape | Pitchfork

While I'm at it, I'm glad fucking Condé Nast have now decided that it'd hurt their bottom line to continue to work with Terry Richardson but this decision should have been made years ago.
Terry-Richardson-and-Miley-Cyrus-topless-October-2013.jpg
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2Fht%2F2014%2F07%2Fwiz-khalifa-shot-by-terry-richardson-1.jpg
Bildschirmfoto-2012-07-09-um-17.28.58.png

while we're having a witch-hunt, here's a reminder of some of our favourites who signed petitions for the release of polanski a few years ago:

David Lynch, Ethan Cohen, Harmony Korine, Harrison Ford, Natalie Portman, Tilda Swinton, Isabelle Huppert, Penelope Cruz, Paul Auster, Wes Anderson, Darren Aronofsky, Martin Scorsese, Wim Wenders, Asia Argento (wtf), Terry Gilliam, Adrien Brody, Steven Soderbergh, Terry Zwigoff, Neil Jordan, Jeremy Irons, Sam Mendes, Kristin Scott Thomas, and in the 'no surprises there' category, Harvey Weinstein, Salman Rushdie, and Woody Allen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

twiggy ramirez kicked out of marilyn manson

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back