Celebrity Creeps Thread (6 Viewers)

I hope none of you are going to be stupid enough to name him.
hell no

likewise one of my sporting idols from about 20 years back has a lot of hard questions to answer after pretending he had the cancer and sponged a tonne of cash off people for his fake treatment.

reads like the plot of a comedy show, but its hella serious.

there's a serious mental illness there in someone that would pull shit like that.

Assuming it IS the same lad, and I sure as hell don't know for sure, I only know him from his previous accusations. Worst celeb ever.

likewise one of my sporting idols from about 20 years back has a lot of hard questions to answer after pretending he had the cancer and sponged a tonne of cash off people for his fake treatment.

reads like the plot of a comedy show, but its hella serious.

there's a serious mental illness there in someone that would pull shit like that.
Stories going around about people giving him over 100k. Like WTF?

the same lad was in bother a few years back, when he was named, over courting a young lady.
I think he released some emails from someone - and said the person in question was definitely above the age of consent at the time. But that's his story.
Looks like he was in his mid-20s at the time of the allegations.
Can't tell if this is a new set of allegations from a new person, or the same set.

His name is on Reddit. I have no idea who he is outside of this legal trouble he's in though.

interesting to see this lad in the news. i hope this is the extent of his financial troubles.

interesting to see this lad in the news. i hope this is the extent of his financial troubles.

Saw a lot of GAA types giving out about "The Careys" beyond this yesterday. What's the deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back