Celebrity Creeps Thread (5 Viewers)

Was all the sex with consenting adult women though? Because it kinda looks that way? Because i think that is legal.

There was an AVClub article yesterday about this interview he's done that went into more specific detail about the allegations and it was pretty grim reading. It was claimed that during scenes where he was "teaching" his students how to do sex scenes for films he removed items that cover and hide the genitalia of the participants from some women.

Also some very casting couchey sounding things about the carrot of work being dangled IIRC

Also some very casting couchey sounding things about the carrot of work being dangled IIRC

As a set of allegations it looks like a lot of consensual sex with allegations added on - the worse ones being the least actually proven and presented as rumour. Casting couch always requires two people to be there by choice. Every actor on earth has boundaries over what level of nudity they will do, you don't fall into big name acting class without working stage or film. I'm aware that twitter would murder me for saying that the consensual sex was consensual, but it was, unless you downgrade the autonomy of the women to being star struck innocents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back