Celebrity Creeps Thread (2 Viewers)

Looking through his twitter feed and it's hard to tell. It's a very Glenn Greenwald-like feed, kind of incoherent and reads like he's being used by the very authoritarians he is loudly protesting, useful idiot style.

I suppose everyone accusing everyone else of being the real useful idiot is just how the internet works these days though.

I was unsure what to make of this, so I ventured back to twitter to see what Greenwald's up to:

American liberalism is the dominant faction in US political life. They control both houses of Congress, the WH and the Executive Branch. They were overwhelmingly supported by Wall St and Silicon Valley in 2020. And its dominant strain is authoritarianism

out of your depth Donnie type feelings, but he's saying the Liberals are in charge and they're actually authoritarian?

I guess I don't understand what definition of liberal, or authoritarian he's using, and am too tired to find out.

That is very much the correct response.

I think calling things authoritarian is just new version of saying you're pro-freedom.

Freedom!

didn't realize dave portnoy had been cancelled.
Checked in on his twitter and see that he has basically uncancelled himself by going "yeah I did it, but it's a good thing" and since his audience are all versions of him, it's worked! Fair play?

After Wexford won the All-Ireland in 1996 one of the team famously said on South East Radio - "if we win again next year I'm going to have to get a new mickey"

edit: not suggesting anything creepy at all btw, I doubt you need to be creepy to get a ride if you're suddenly a local hero

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back