Celebrity Creeps Thread (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

FURIOUS
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
This thing re the late Cllr Anthony Flynn and Inner City Helping Homeless business* has been bubbling away for a few weeks. Whatever has gone on people and bodies seem to be scarpering from being associated with ICHH which makes it seem like the allegations may have something to them

The discourse around it has been ... some people seem to want to put their heads in the sand about it. I was driving through the North city centre last week and I saw a few memorial banners for Flynn, I wonder if they'd still be up this week if I went by those places again.
very strange responses. All this talk of "helping victims" and mandatory vetting of people working in charities, surprised it wasn't happening already, but these are homeless people, they were vulnerable because they're homeless, are they being given homes?

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
very strange responses. All this talk of "helping victims" and mandatory vetting of people working in charities, surprised it wasn't happening already, but these are homeless people, they were vulnerable because they're homeless, are they being given homes?

The stuff about vetting is a bit of a red herring, it only flags people who have a past record. Flynn didn't AFAIK so he would have passed vetting but that wouldn't have done anything for the 4 men who have said he assaulted them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Brain Development Lullabies
    Menuetto from Gallimathias Musicum
    Music Box Orchestra
    Brain Development Lullabies

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads