Celebrity Big Brother (1 Viewer)

I got sent this earlier, it's mini me drunk, on a skooter crashing into a door...

minimedoor.gif

I also got sent one of him molesting a childs doll :eek:

As people are voting for the winner now, Ben seems a sure thing to be gone tonight, nothing there to like or dislike so he's not worth the price of a phone call.
terry fucked up yesterday by slagging off the type of people that vote (even if he was right).
I think Ulrika'll stay in tonight but wont be in the top 3, which is shit as i win 100euro if she comes first.

Vern to win! the doll scene was disgusting but hilarious.

As people are voting for the winner now, Ben seems a sure thing to be gone tonight, nothing there to like or dislike so he's not worth the price of a phone call.
terry fucked up yesterday by slagging off the type of people that vote (even if he was right).
I think Ulrika'll stay in tonight but wont be in the top 3, which is shit as i win 100euro if she comes first.

youre so right about ben, only small girls will vote for him, hes not worth the price of the phonecall.

People love verne cos of fuckin austin powers

Good luck with your bet, hope you make a hundred

I hope terry wins!

Congrats. i cant believe or understand how she won or that verne was out so early.

i love terry, funny fucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back