For Sale CDs for sale (1 Viewer)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Whittling down some CDs while putting boxes of them up into my attic.

Some Autechre albums and EPs. The one third from the bottom one is LP5, and the top one is the limited double CD version of Quaristice in stainless steel packaging. All of them except Quaristice are €5 each or €25 for the 7 regular editions. Quaristice goes for €200 on discogs so that one has a spicier price tag of €180 for thumpeders before I stick it up on discogs itself for €200.
E2765E27-8262-4069-8B0D-116C4B79BF04.jpeg

Three Suishou No Fune albums, the blue one is a double CD and the top one is a self-released limited edition. €5 each or €10 for all three.
1C4302A5-A370-4379-8D75-9070EB41B3DC.jpeg

Album by LSD March €5
58DD1585-994E-4AC8-97FD-F8DF84C2A89A.jpeg

And @rettucs isn’t allowed in this thread after insulting me in @Nate Champion’s thread. More stuff to follow in the next few days.

And @rettucs isn’t allowed in this thread after insulting me in @Nate Champion’s thread. More stuff to follow in the next few days.

There are some real messers on here.

Hope you get trolled by cormcolash though. Hope we can eventually cargo some heavy action early 90s Jean Claude Van Dam me VHS through such action in the classifieds forum.

Btw you tagged some guy called Nate who joined in 2001, and posted twice in said year.

Ach....you'll defo get €150+ for it on Discogs....
Have you entirely given up on Autechre? :(

Feck it, I'll take em.
I haven't entirely given up on them but I'm happy to stream them and I have the bonus disc from Quartistice on a hard drive now.

And awesome. Including Quaristice?

I haven't entirely given up on them but I'm happy to stream them and I have the bonus disc from Quartistice on a hard drive now.

And awesome. Including Quaristice?
I'm sorry...in my head I had written that post properly...I'd love to buy them all except for the Quaristice one...your price is totally fair but I couldn't justify the spend for CD2 only. I have a few of these already, but they've barely survived some formerly lax care habits and several house moves. How do I pay you? My partner is in Dublin for work a bit these days, she could possibly meet you.

Great prices for the Autechre ones not 150 eu...they always strike me as a "get them on vinyl" band, but actually there's probably no real difference.

Anyone selling any Handel* cds?

*Jandek.... Fuckin' autocorrect. Incorrect, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back