CBD Oil (1 Viewer)

seanc

Talking to myself here it seems, but,

Co-worker offered me some CBD in alcohol. How strong I asked, probably stronger than what you're used to, he said.

I took like 0.4ml and wretched. Then co-worker took some and he wretched, and he's consumed all sorts of horrible things.

Someone else said "That's CBD mixed with pure ethanol seanc, ffs.". Anyway, It's £70 a bottle. I do not recommend.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
my dad decided to order some of that boots stuff, but made the mistake i think of having it delivered to his local boots; i suspect it was he who fucked it up for everyone else because it seemed like it had been delivered for him to collect but they claimed there was an issue with the delivery.

Nate Champion

That's odd. I picked it up in Mullingar Boots... no questions asked. Just handed me the package.

I don't know what to make of this stuff. I found the nozzle action quite strong... Squirted it under my tongue as directed and it splashed out of my mouth onto the bathroom mirror. Talk about a Cosmo Kramer moment. I then slipped on the mat, and my knees buckled and I whacked my head off the toilet bowl whilst knocking the cistern off with my outreaching hand, and muttered, "oh momma" huskily whilst looking vaguely sheepish and guilty.

No, so after that violent splash, I started squirting it into yoghurt and stirring it. I'm not sure what to make of it yet, to repeat myself.

seanc

That's odd. I picked it up in Mullingar Boots... no questions asked. Just handed me the package.

I don't know what to make of this stuff. I found the nozzle action quite strong... Squirted it under my tongue as directed and it splashed out of my mouth onto the bathroom mirror. Talk about a Cosmo Kramer moment. I then slipped on the mat, and my knees buckled and I whacked my head off the toilet bowl whilst knocking the cistern off with my outreaching hand, and muttered, "oh momma" huskily whilst looking vaguely sheepish and guilty.

No, so after that violent splash, I started squirting it into yoghurt and stirring it. I'm not sure what to make of it yet, to repeat myself.

But if you put it into yoghurt it might have a lactic effect? Or maybe not, I dunno. I don't think it works the same way as hash. Try putting it in olive oil, or just dripping it on your dinner or in your tea or something.

Nate Champion

I've squirted it into the water from cabbage. You know when you boil all of the good out of the cabbage. But apart from that, just yoghurt.

Lactic, right. Not like Oldham Athletic, I take it.

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013

any chance you got this on video?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Brain Development Lullabies
    Menuetto from Gallimathias Musicum
    Music Box Orchestra
    Brain Development Lullabies

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads