CBD Oil (1 Viewer)

Talking to myself here it seems, but,

Co-worker offered me some CBD in alcohol. How strong I asked, probably stronger than what you're used to, he said.

I took like 0.4ml and wretched. Then co-worker took some and he wretched, and he's consumed all sorts of horrible things.

Someone else said "That's CBD mixed with pure ethanol seanc, ffs.". Anyway, It's £70 a bottle. I do not recommend.

my dad decided to order some of that boots stuff, but made the mistake i think of having it delivered to his local boots; i suspect it was he who fucked it up for everyone else because it seemed like it had been delivered for him to collect but they claimed there was an issue with the delivery.

That's odd. I picked it up in Mullingar Boots... no questions asked. Just handed me the package.

I don't know what to make of this stuff. I found the nozzle action quite strong... Squirted it under my tongue as directed and it splashed out of my mouth onto the bathroom mirror. Talk about a Cosmo Kramer moment. I then slipped on the mat, and my knees buckled and I whacked my head off the toilet bowl whilst knocking the cistern off with my outreaching hand, and muttered, "oh momma" huskily whilst looking vaguely sheepish and guilty.

No, so after that violent splash, I started squirting it into yoghurt and stirring it. I'm not sure what to make of it yet, to repeat myself.

That's odd. I picked it up in Mullingar Boots... no questions asked. Just handed me the package.

I don't know what to make of this stuff. I found the nozzle action quite strong... Squirted it under my tongue as directed and it splashed out of my mouth onto the bathroom mirror. Talk about a Cosmo Kramer moment. I then slipped on the mat, and my knees buckled and I whacked my head off the toilet bowl whilst knocking the cistern off with my outreaching hand, and muttered, "oh momma" huskily whilst looking vaguely sheepish and guilty.

No, so after that violent splash, I started squirting it into yoghurt and stirring it. I'm not sure what to make of it yet, to repeat myself.

But if you put it into yoghurt it might have a lactic effect? Or maybe not, I dunno. I don't think it works the same way as hash. Try putting it in olive oil, or just dripping it on your dinner or in your tea or something.

I've squirted it into the water from cabbage. You know when you boil all of the good out of the cabbage. But apart from that, just yoghurt.

Lactic, right. Not like Oldham Athletic, I take it.

any chance you got this on video?

I found it pretty useless, no impact on anxiety or improved mood with quadruple the dose.
No use for as a sleep aid.
May have helped with muscle relaxation post exercise, but, Impossible to say really.
Would probably have a benefit if you smoked too much real drugs and needed to balance out the THC. Had better results with Valerian tbh.

any feedback on this stuff from anyone who got it way back when?
If I'm feeling wound up or worried about shit I think it just about takes the edge off. It's not a profound enough effect to be sure it's not placebo. FWIW I don't have chronic anxiety or anything, just worries

If I take too much it definitely keeps me awake, in the same way that weed used to

Pretty much the same. I don't take it anymore and don't feel worse for not taking it. I think that's because I'm in a better headspace. When I was espousing it I was dealing with general low level lockdown stress. Wife related high level lockdown stress, strange new job stress, a psychotic boss, lots of weird chemicals at work, THE WORLD IN GENERAL.

I still think it can be beneficial, but it's just one thing amongst many to make yourself feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back