cat maintenance. (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
a cat is adopting me apparently.

so far the deal was i completely ignore it but occasionally throw food at it.

however... its going to be -7 tonight, i cant let it indoors as my sis has allergies, and the house it usually crashes at seems to be empty tonight. so, how do i stop it freezing to death??

i've been looking for somewhere to post this, here seems as good a place as any

9418_1221873660916_1051182425_30680723_2085695_n.jpg

try plugging up the orifices
or just let him in and tell your sister to cop on with her 'allergies' and stop being such a weakling

it generally sleeps under the shed, i put a large stone on the fire for half an hour and put it under the shed. that should either warm it up or cook it by morning. i know it doesnt need me, thats why i dont talk to it.

if you can give it a container to sleep in, and a blanket to sleep on it will be grand.

If you have any expanded polystyrene or insulating gear you can wrap that in the blanket and this will keep it off the ground and nice and warm. Its the frozen ground that will draw off the heat of an animal. Even some scrunched up newspaper will do for the night, just something to keep it off the ground.
Edit the rock is a good idea too, but it might not last all that long. you can do both, by the time the rock cools off he'll saunter over to his nice bed and be out for the count.

it's not tape; they just hate having things put on their backs. As a nipper I knitted my cat a cat coat and upon placing said cat coat on the cat's, eh, coat, he proceeded to slink around like that, so cat coat had to be recycled into a teddy scarf, or similar.

it generally sleeps under the shed, i put a large stone on the fire for half an hour and put it under the shed. that should either warm it up or cook it by morning. i know it doesnt need me, thats why i dont talk to it.

Laughing my ass off over here. Everyone in work thinks I'm mad.

A cat adopted us just before christmas. We've an external boiler house, so we stuck a basket with an old t-shirt in it in there and he seems to be grand.

He seems intent on peaceful co-existence with the large rat civilization in the field, which is a pity

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back