Cat Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

Liam Gallagher has assured his older brother, Noel, that his pet cat is safe. Phew.

‘Did you kidnap Noel’s cat?’ a fan tweeted. ‘Wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole,’ the singer responded. Well that settles that then. Like his brother, Liam is a devoted cat fan, and last year he gave a home to two unwanted felines, who were being looked after at The Animals Charity in London. The 46-year-old also revealed that he was ‘like a cat’ in the Oasis documentary film, Supersonic, which was released in 2016. ‘Cats are very independent creatures, they don’t give a f***,’ he said. ‘Right bastards. Dogs, it’s just Fing, play with me, play with me, please Fing throw that ball for me. I need some company. It’s as basic as that. Can’t change the way that you are. ‘I’m a cat, OK. That’s just what I am. I’ve accepted it. I’m a bit of a bastard.’

Read more: Liam Gallagher assures brother Noel that his cat is safe amid feud
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: Metro

one of our two has a cold, and my wife found her the other day with some red stuff in her mouth and got very worried. until she realised that the cat had stolen a dried chilli from a bowl in the kitchen and chewed it. no obvious ill-effects.

one of our two has a cold, and my wife found her the other day with some red stuff in her mouth and got very worried. until she realised that the cat had stolen a dried chilli from a bowl in the kitchen and chewed it. no obvious ill-effects.
Poor petal! Hope she's OK. Its heartbreaking hearing them sneeze.

main worry is that they're going in for the snip tomorrow and the cold may have forced us to postpone. we reckon she's over it now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back