Cat Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
Interesting site - a cats photo diary! - Website of the Mr. Lee CatCam

CCTRIP1_04.JPG
CCTRIP2_05.JPG

wow!deadly site- we've always wondered what our cats get up to and thought i'd be great to put a camera on them.

When we moved house our tom used to stay away for hours so we reckoned he was off hunting or something. He's come back around dawn to sleep.

Then we met our neighbour who lives about 20 feet away, who told us he was coming over to their shed ...to sleep on an old bed.

I don't think his photo-diary would have been as cool as this, picture after pictures of the back of his paw as he shields his eys from the light

Pius_sleep.jpg

cats are the coolest animals on the planet. We had one for 9 years and she was the biggest using bastard ever. Used us for food, for a place to kip when it suited her, let us look after her medical expenses, and then fucked off and did what the hell she wanted for days on end, returning only when it suited her. Sponged off the neighbours too like there was no tomorrow and caused our garden to be overrun with strays for years, even after it met a bad end on the road behind our houes.

I love the way people think they can keep them as pets. Think again. Who exactly has who under the thumb!!

In my situation, I always wondered why my parents would let my little sister have a pet cat, knowing I was allergic to them. Wonder if they were trying to tell me something?

Ah that's deadly! there was a telly programme a few years ago about what cats get up to when they're not at home and how we think we've domesticated them, but we really haven't. Especially if they're not neutered, they totally have a 2nd life you just don't know about, until one of your neighbours informs you that your cat spends half its life in their house. My ma and da have 3 and I encountered one of them coming out of A PUB down the road from their house at one point. Which was jolly amusing.

Ah that's deadly! there was a telly programme a few years ago about what cats get up to when they're not at home and how we think we've domesticated them, but we really haven't. Especially if they're not neutered, they totally have a 2nd life you just don't know about, until one of your neighbours informs you that your cat spends half its life in their house. My ma and da have 3 and I encountered one of them coming out of A PUB down the road from their house at one point. Which was jolly amusing.

Did he take the bus?

One of my cats whores himself round all the neighbours apartments, acting cute and getting loads of fuss and bits of food. He's noticed he doesn't have to make an effort with us, so he doesn't bother his hole. He just miaows at us in a demanding manner, and we obey his every whim.

i got this amusing email with extracts from the diaries of a cat and a dog:
the dog's diary said:
7 am - Oh boy! A walk! My favourite!
8 am - Oh boy! Dog food! My favourite!
9 am - Oh boy! The kids! My favourite!
Noon - Oh boy! The yard! My favourite!
2 pm - Oh boy! A car ride! My favourite!
3 pm - Oh boy! The kids! My favourite!
4 pm - Oh boy! Playing ball! My favourite!
6 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Mum! My favourite!
7 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Dad! My favourite!
8 pm - Oh boy! Dog food! My favourite!
9 pm - Oh boy! Tummy rubs on the couch! My favourite!
11pm - Oh boy! Sleeping in my people's bed! My favourite!

the cat's diary said:
Day 483 of my captivity...

My captors continued to taunt me with bizarre little dangling
objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry
cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and
the mild satisfaction that I get from clawing their furniture.

Tomorrow I will eat another houseplant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet
while they were walking almost succeeded - must try this at the top of
the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors,
I once again induced myself to vomit on their favourite chair. I must
remember to try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an
attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike
fear in their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good
little cat I was. Hmmm, that did not work according to plan...

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was
placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise
and smell the food. More importantly, I overheard that my confinement
was due to my powers of inducing "allergies." I must learn what this is
and how I may use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe
snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to
return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has
got to be an informant and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he
reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room,
his safety is assured.

But I have patience, I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/7092301.stm

A cat is baffling his owner by wandering off at night before expecting to be collected by car every morning at exactly the same time and place. Sgt Podge, a Norwegian Forest Cat, disappears from his owner's home in Talbot Woods, Bournemouth, every night.
The next morning, the 12-year-old cat can always be found in exactly the same place, on a pavement about one and a half miles (2.4km) away.
His owner, Liz Bullard, takes her son to school before collecting Sgt Podge.
She said the routine began earlier this year, when Sgt Podge disappeared one day.

Ms Bullard rang the RSPCA and began telephoning her neighbours to see if anyone had seen him.
An elderly woman who lived about one and a half miles away called back to say she had found a cat matching Sgt Podge's description.
Ms Bullard collected him but within days he vanished again. She rang the elderly woman to find Sgt Podge was back outside her home.
_44235989_podge_incar203.jpg
Owner Liz Bullard thinks Sgt Podge crosses a golf course every night

She said a routine has now become established, where each morning she takes her son to school before driving to collect Sgt Podge from the pavement between 0800 and 0815 GMT.
It is thought Sgt Podge walks across Meyrick Park Golf Course every night to reach his destination.
Ms Bullard said: "If it's raining he may be in the bush but he comes running if I clap my hands."
All she has to do is open the car passenger door from the inside for Sgt Podge to jump in.
Wandering the streets
Ms Bullard also makes the trip at weekends and during school holidays - when her son is having a lie in.
She does not know why, after 12 years, Sgt Podge has begun the routine but explained that another woman who lived nearby used to feed him sardines, and that he may be on the look-out for more treats.
"As long as you know where they are you don't mind as a cat owner," Ms Bullard said.
"I know where to collect him - as long as he's not wandering the streets."
Back at home, Sgt Podge has breakfast before going to sleep by a warm radiator.

that cat is totally taking the piss.
I must send that link to my da, who, right at this moment is probably flaking salmon for his cats breakfast.

that cat is totally taking the piss.
I must send that link to my da, who, right at this moment is probably flaking salmon for his cats breakfast.

Is it organic? My cats will only eat organic salmon. They're such snobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back