castlepalooza looks particularly shit this year (1 Viewer)

Sickboy is playing it? Is that right? As in breakcore Sickboy? It's not listed on his shitespace.

Instead of the demented thread, can we just have the one with the pictures of Katy French-like burlesque dancers? Awesome.

Instead of the demented thread, can we just have the one with the pictures of Katy French-like burlesque dancers? Awesome.

I don't remember that one, but hey, we should dig up all the old abortion threads!

Hope Rome is great, and also hope you are not collapsing from heat. It's gotta be a bit rough there at the moment. Eat some ice cream for me!

It looks like the organisers blew all their budget on Sister Sledge. Weird.

I'd pay to see 4 of those bands.

I thought it was the breakcore Sickboy as well for some bizarre reason. NOw that I think about it that's a tad unlikely.

Just seen an ad for this on channel six, didn't mention any of the bands playing, just had a bunch of clips of various acts, neosupervital was the only one i remember, with some generic "rock" playing over it. Tagline "Ireland's most intimate festival". Yeah, so intimate that they're running TV ads at half eight on a monday. Sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back