Casablanca Moment (1 Viewer)

Goff

Since 1999
I was in Doheny's earlier (work thing - otherwise...) and some Scot whipped out his pipes and started doing his thing.

Then the crowd started singing Molly Malone and drowned him out.

Brilliant.

Shower of rugby D 4 wankers though. One guy was boasting about having spent 200 thousand on a car. He was about 25. Doubt he has a real job, in fairness.

I was on the 15 bus this evening and three business men got on with a stink of drink off them.

I had my art folder with me so I was sitting in the wheel chair area (I would have moved if needed be) and they stood beside me.

They had gotten on the bus for the laugh and one of them was joking about putting 3 euro in as he had no idea how much the bus cost. Then they started going on about drinking "royal gold" and "rolling rock" as they were now taking the bus insted of getting a taxi. Then one of them relised it was dutch gold not royal gold "you know the cans you see in the canal".

Then they must have noticed the art folder as one of them said to the other "uh ha ha did you paint anything today?" and the other one went "oh yah you in the nude".

In relation the the scottish, a guy in a kilt today said to me "cheer up it will never happen".

I was on the 15 bus this evening and three business men got on with a stink of drink off them.

I had my art folder with me so I was sitting in the wheel chair area (I would have moved if needed be) and they stood beside me.

They had gotten on the bus for the laugh and one of them was joking about putting 3 euro in as he had no idea how much the bus cost. Then they started going on about drinking "royal gold" and "rolling rock" as they were now taking the bus insted of getting a taxi. Then one of them relised it was dutch gold not royal gold "you know the cans you see in the canal".

Then they must have noticed the art folder as one of them said to the other "uh ha ha did you paint anything today?" and the other one went "oh yah you in the nude".

And you let them live? Roisin, you're going soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back