Car Insurance (1 Viewer)

my mum was just on to her insurance and said 'look, i usually ring around and get different quotes and then bargain you down but i don't want to bother today so what's the best you can do for me' and they gave her 50 off

I'm dreading what quotes I'll be getting in Jan. They're already emailing about the renewal.

I gave them the most unmerciful going over last year (I also record calls for training and thingy purposes) and they've sent me an identical quote to last year.

They just make up numbers and see if you'll pay it or not as far as I can see.

I ran my crowd and he is adamant that's the best they can do. I tried another place and it went up by 90. So I might be stuck.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really don't understand this. Wife sold her car & cancelled end of her policy. Few weeks left only. I called broker, Chill, and my insurer refused to add my wife, as she is on a provisional licence. Asked about cancelling Mine and taking out new policy for us. Between Chill's admin cost and what we'd be charged for remaining six months, we'd get very little back. So now, only way my wife can drive is to book driving lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back