Car Insurance (1 Viewer)

I was shopping for cars recently and kinda found the one I want.
I got an insurance quote and it really woke me up to the fact that I don't need a car. Paying $150 a month for something you hope you never use. Fuck that.

I understand lots of people need them for their kids and their jobs, but I copped on that I wanted one because it was shiny, and sometimes it rains when I need to go somewhere.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I havent used the same firm twice in a row in years.

Ya gotta shop around EVERY time

As a citizen of the glorious free state I would not have this information
Just thought your connections to the lads in the top corner pocket of Ireland might have given you some insight into whatever tricks they might be up to.

I appreciate you've gone pure Dub at this point. Apologies for bringing up the past.

I'm not sure if you can insure a car in a foreign jurisdiction. You need to insure it in the country of residence I think.

I'm not sure if you can insure a car in a foreign jurisdiction. You need to insure it in the country of residence I think.
For sure. Wouldn't work.
Friend is moving to Cavan also moaning about car inurance. I was going to say pick Fermanaagh instead.

Sorry for the long windedness, I'm just always convinced everything's better economically for the Nordies.

For sure. Wouldn't work.
Friend is moving to Cavan also moaning about car inurance. I was going to say pick Fermanaagh instead.

Sorry for the long windedness, I'm just always convinced everything's better economically for the Nordies.

Fuel cheaper here. Our money doesn't have the queen on it. Though I think they should follow the Harriot Tubman thing and put Gerry on the 20

I wouldn't have guessed that.

Just figured in general they don't get ripped off. All those honest prods up there keeping everything as it should.
I find that theres a general tightness with money up north. Everyone quite obsessed with gathering as much and as quick as they can. More so than Donegal anyway. But everything is quite equal cost wise. They pay big rates, but get benefits for it. Bins emptied, septic tanks emptied. Planning fees are big. They get free health care, but so do we. Just not GPs. But there is equal amounts of government corruption and ripping off. People are people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back