Cancelled (5 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is simultaneously very stupid and very serious. But it's hilarious seeing how appalled all those old lads were over the press secretary not being familiar with The Wall.

I think it's because he is obviously lying. The Ambassador to whom he reports tweeted publicly about The Wall and allowing for the fact he is relatively young and might be into black metal or 100Gecs, he didn't think to familiarise himself with it?

Bollocks, I say

All he needs to do is write a few sardonic letters and he'll be grand.
I still feel all this stuff is less about them actually caring about the issue, and way more about how the possible shit-talking they'd get on the chatter apps would damage their brand

I have no idea who the guy is to be honest. Never heard of him.

I still feel all this stuff is less about them actually caring about the issue, and way more about how the possible shit-talking they'd get on the chatter apps would damage their brand

I have no idea who the guy is to be honest. Never heard of him.

Not the funniest clip by a long way, but he's sort of the billygannon/george mcfly of Birmingham. He's done lots of good things for people, had a whole tv show about it.

Not the funniest clip by a long way, but he's sort of the billygannon/george mcfly of Birmingham. He's done lots of good things for people, had a whole tv show about it.

That's defo a brand you'd want to protect

He said knackered, and then foolishly went on to say kn**ker. He did say it was a very bad word that shouldn't be said, then said it again.

Maybe he was just knackered at the time.

He said knackered, and then foolishly went on to say kn**ker. He did say it was a very bad word that shouldn't be said, then said it again.

Maybe he was just knackered at the time.
So I read something else, and you are spot on

He said something about someone swiping his dinner and him going "Ah, ya knacker"

The kind of thing that we used to let slide, but we're all trying to be better. And letting things slide doesn't help.

I think he performed it on the late late show but I couldn't find the clip. In context they are singing about https://www.dictionary.com/browse/knacker and not a member of the travelling community. He probably thought he was being clever.
toxic word ala 'coloured'.
yeah, it was widely used in that context until early 2000s but died out in a short of space time.
same thing happened at start of 2000s with a lot of homophobic terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back