Cancelled (2 Viewers)

A lot* of youtube channels i watch have been pushing people into some 'invest in fine art' type thing which i'm sure is a pyramid scheme of some sorts. Wonder is ths the next manifestiation of that pyramid.

*a few

Uncancelled?

Man, that is a fucking redemption arc

key and peele GIF

A lot* of youtube channels i watch have been pushing people into some 'invest in fine art' type thing which i'm sure is a pyramid scheme of some sorts. Wonder is ths the next manifestiation of that pyramid.

*a few
Investing in REALLY expensive things that rich people like is a bet on the rich getting richer - IMO one of the surest investments you can make. Only trouble is you need a shitload of money to even get in the door

this is the shit that plays right into the anti-woke fuckheads hands.

allows a direct comparison to 'the bacillus of capitalism' historical parallels.
I thought it was funny. And Hannah Gadsby has made a whole comedy career out of fucking around with the anti-woke fuckheads. Her whole show at the NCH last year revolved around the punchline that she has a hot bi wife who would rather be married to Hannah Gadsby than any of those dickheads.

the mental illness of misogyny?
In fairness to Hannah, she's a comedian doing a show

The article is using a punchy quote to encapsulate a changing modern view on ol' Pablo

I have no idea what Picasso got up to, but lads back then were up to all sorts.
You could barely call it misogyny as that's all there was back then. Being a prick to women, was the culture.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well some people try to pick up girls
And get called asshole
This never happened to Pablo Picasso
He could walk down your street
And girls could not resist his stare and
So Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back