Cancelled (4 Viewers)

Cultural appropriation of a washed up rapper who has marketed himself as a pimp for years is unacceptable.

** I will admit he was quiet cool and unique in the 90's

Did she culturally appropriate Ebonics and she's white?

Or do they not want their hosts speaking 'street language' on air?

I honestly haven't a clue

"Fo shizzle my nizzle" is code for ...?

Something a white person shouldn't be saying.

I think this one is a bit of an overreaction, clueing her in would seem more appropriate.

charitable view would be that she was the victim of not fact checking twitter shitemongers and their misrepresenting of news to suit an agenda?
The screenshot of her tweet suggests that regardless of the veracity of the original tweet, she was on board with the pile-on against immigrants. I think the telling part of the interview was when the guy asked her was increased diversity not a good thing and her response was to say “you have your views and I have mine” - which I took to mean “No but I’m not saying no out loud because that would look bad”. If your overall response to being called out about racism is to clam up and keep saying that it was all the way back in October (“Racist? No, that was the old me. The one of five months ago. Also, no apologies.”).

Once the lie is told then walking it back with the truth is hard.

There was that case in Dungarven in recent months, "4 immigrants raped an Irish woman." My mother is from down that way and I work with a guy from there too. He's a decent guy who I like but he was talking about that case in work, "the whole town is talking about it."

There's since been an arrest, of a woman for making a false report to the guards. But the story of the 4 rapists is out there swimming in people's minds. I'm not sure if it's even worth my while bringing up the new details to my colleague.

Actually the journal put up a piece this morning on what went on down there.

It does seem that a lot of the general public have eased back in their attendance at protests compared to 6 weeks ago.

So now the journalist who interviewed that boxer is being double reverse cancelled

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back