Cancelled (1 Viewer)

I saw Matty Healy for the first time over the weekend on Chicken Shop Date, he was pretty funny. And I'll say it, smouldering.

Fair play to this man's publicist. I never heard the name until last week and now he is dominating all social media

Have way more complicated feelings about the whole Kanye thing then I thought I would.

I'm not a fan of his music, though I do love the album he produced with Common.

I've always thought he was a dickhead. Always always always. I think he is about the only person I ever blocked on twitter because seeing him retweeted into my TL annoyed me.

If he's finally suffering some consequences and pushback for what he says and does he can hardly complain. Some of the lily livered things people would say about being "disappointed in Kanye" in the past was stomach turning.

But at the same time, he is clearly not well. And if 4 years ago he was talking about naming an album "Hitler" he hasn't been for some time. (He may have had more stable moments in between, but still.)

Have way more complicated feelings about the whole Kanye thing then I thought I would.

I'm not a fan of his music, though I do love the album he produced with Common.

I've always thought he was a dickhead. Always always always. I think he is about the only person I ever blocked on twitter because seeing him retweeted into my TL annoyed me.

If he's finally suffering some consequences and pushback for what he says and does he can hardly complain. Some of the lily livered things people would say about being "disappointed in Kanye" in the past was stomach turning.

But at the same time, he is clearly not well. And if 4 years ago he was talking about naming an album "Hitler" he hasn't been for some time. (He may have had more stable moments in between, but still.)

Bipolar or not, i think he is an absolute fucking moron
the only other popstar that annoys me even more and i think genuinely, is an even bigger fucking moron is Will.I.Am

Notwithstanding the racism of her original post, she should be more circumspect about the topics about which she publishes comments. Or else get better opinions.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Replies to the quoted tweet are cesspool

I'm not surprised, it's not Katie Taylor has a fucking brain in her head either. Maybe it's why they're such good boxers, because when they get hit there's nothing there to rattle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back