Cancelled (3 Viewers)

Who is the posh singer/guitarist I think the name Ezra Miller is?

His song goes "oooooohhhh, bloooooooooo, ooooooohhhh, bloooooooo, dab be do."

That's a good piece, cheers Prefuse, I've never been a huge fan of his music (certainly he has his moments) and he's always come across as a bit of a tiresome person but it's not like he's been faking the 8 million albums he released.

That's a good piece, cheers Prefuse, I've never been a huge fan of his music (certainly he has his moments) and he's always come across as a bit of a tiresome person but it's not like he's been faking the 8 million albums he released.

Yeah, its a bit of a commitment to get through.
I'm a fan of his music mostly from before today on wards. I think he has talent. He writes quirky, catchy tunes. Oddball pop. BUT.....I've no doubt he's a bit of an A hole. He likes to wind people up for sure.
There's a few creepy, sexual harassment allegations against him of course.
TBH I'm more annoyed that he's a Trump supporter..... but hey why should it matter to me who he votes for.
I'm not an American..

I respect the fact that he hasn't backed down and argues his nonsense opinions vehemently with strangers every day on twitter

I also find this kind of thing curiously inspiring

he’s a prick, but at least he’s a consistent prick! stick to your guns, internet clown!

probably because I have more or less exactly the same instinct

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back