Cancelled (8 Viewers)

Like, what an amazing way for the empire to end: Viz characters smashing up statues at the very heart of it. More of this please, Britain do continue, you need to stop the paedos!

Prospero and Ariel apparently. Although if you have enough classics education to already know this then you're probably that lads next target.
a government undone by having a tea party that privately educated lobby journos are pissed off for not being invited to, rather than, say, socially cleansing the nation of a 130,000 poor and disabled people by starving them to death or driving them to suicide

"Some Chewin the Fat fan favourites include the Big Man, Ronald Villiers and the woman who can smell "s***e," which is usually a lie or a scam, from miles away."
yes, legendary...

"Some Chewin the Fat fan favourites include the Big Man, Ronald Villiers and the woman who can smell "s***e," which is usually a lie or a scam, from miles away."
yes, legendary...

they should be cancelled for creating still game.

a government undone by having a tea party that privately educated lobby journos are pissed off for not being invited to, rather than, say, socially cleansing the nation of a 130,000 poor and disabled people by starving them to death or driving them to suicide
it was either Brian Lenihan snr or Albert Reynolds who said something along the lines of 'its the little things that trip you up'.

I wont argue with ya - but always thought it was pretty poor.
For some reason I associate it with 'give my head peace'
and being drunk

ah no. its very well written and acted. far from give my head peace.

i caught a bit when my parents were watching it last year and LOL'd at a few gags.
so i decidied to bite the bullet and watch them all on Netflix from the start.
a few dud episodes but overall surprisingly good.

ah no. its very well written and acted. far from give my head peace.

i caught a bit when my parents were watching it last year and LOL'd at a few gags.
so i decidied to bite the bullet and watch them all on Netflix from the start.
a few dud episodes but overall surprisingly good.
Might give it a whirl - seen it pop up on NF alright

Fucking bananas hit piece on (recently deceased) E.O. Wilson in Scientific American

The Complicated Legacy of E. O. Wilson

Check out these choice quotes:

First, the so-called normal distribution of statistics assumes that there are default humans who serve as the standard that the rest of us can be accurately measured against.

the descriptions and importance of ant societies existing as colonies is a component of Wilson’s work that should have been critiqued

The mind boggles. Could this be a pisstake?

I feel like there's two options being presented here and they're both cursed; you can either be a scientific racist or you can be head of HR for the planet.

Fucking bananas hit piece on (recently deceased) E.O. Wilson in Scientific American

The Complicated Legacy of E. O. Wilson

Check out these choice quotes:

The mind boggles. Could this be a pisstake?
Second comment is a bit silly - but I’m not sure why you would think overall article is a pisstake.

Taking data from one proportion of a population as representative of a whole, and using that data to define best practice is a big issue in medicine-

Or comparing one group with another with out controlling for context variables

It’s written from a particular viewpoint in that the above things are emblematic of systemic racism - which you may disagree with - but I doubt it’s a pisstake

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back