Cancelled (2 Viewers)

Me and a mate used to look forward to his irishtimes column with bated breath every week.

I think I only realized just how FAR he had gone when I watched this a few years back (not worth your time) and he starts yakking on about great replacement cultural marxism stuff

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Me and a mate used to look forward to his irishtimes column with bated breath every week.

I think I only realized just how FAR he had gone when I watched this a few years back (not worth your time) and he starts yakking on about great replacement cultural marxism stuff

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The two on either end of the front row in the preview image seem to express how I'd expect to feel if I did watch it.

I once sat behind him, Brenda Power and David McSavage in a small room. The urge to do a Three Stooges and give them all a single slap was almost overwhelming

Wow. As non-apologies go, that's a stylish one

Y'know, I read a book called Tombland there recently - a pretty good (though long-winded) whodunnit set in England between the reigns of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. There were lots of religious shenanigans going on in it, and at the time you could very easily have your head cut off for expressing a wrong opinion

... and it struck me that using the hot moral topics of the day as a stick to beat people with is probably as old as civilisation itself. I'm not going to argue people out of it, so I may as well just learn to navigate it

Makes me long for the days when the worst you could be called was a hipster and the hot article of the week was some woman calling out guys for having beards without actually being a lumberjack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back