Cancelled (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

-
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Here's a good Kanye song

2005, I'd never heard a rap song like that at the time, with all those strings. Still sounds fresh to me .

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
I can say with a reasonable degree of confidence as someone who has always been very aware of his size and strength that if my, half my size SO slapped me across the face in a way that couldn't possibly hurt me my response wouldn't be to hit her back. Just like if a small child threw a tantrum and hit me but didn't hurt me I wouldn't knock it flat on its arse.

In fact ... I'm pretty confident that I'd deescalate the situation by walking away from the argument before it got to that point.

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
Is that what happens in the video though,or is it conjecture?
Like would you say Dana white hit her with unbridled force, or Dana white kinda pawed her away?

I'm not here to defend Dana, more just if the headlines are saying something that isn't what happened then It's not unreasonable to point it out.

I don't need proof from anyone that I would never get on with Dana White.

LAds on twitter playing the virtue game quoting dana white from years ago by saying exactly what he said years ago on twitter in different words, except conceptually twitter is a much worse place to still be propping up at this point. Whats up with them? all cancelled?

Anywhoo#

Dana white
Dana white's wife
Innacurate headlines
twitter virtue lads in 2023

All cancelled.

moose

Be kind.
Supporter
Solutions
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com
Like would you say Dana white hit her with unbridled force, or Dana white kinda pawed her away?

I'm not here to defend Dana, more just if the headlines are saying something that isn't what happened then It's not unreasonable to point it out.

I don't need proof from anyone that I would never get on with Dana White.

LAds on twitter playing the virtue game quoting dana white from years ago by saying exactly what he said years ago on twitter in different words, except conceptually twitter is a much worse place to still be propping up at this point. Whats up with them? all cancelled?

Anywhoo#

Dana white
Dana white's wife
Innacurate headlines
twitter virtue lads in 2023

All cancelled.

You're cancelled for not seeing me over the christmas.

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com

I've see the video, she slapped him first yes. she might have hit him "hard" or given it everything she had, but to all intents and purposes given the size difference she gave him a light tap. He slapped her back twice and she moved when he connected.

seanc

yes, yes he did.

Also he's a nazi-but-its-not-his-fault and a killer. That's a bit I don't get, when did he find time to kill these Taliban? IIRC he was put in a non-combat role because of who he is, but then he did get shot at and did is duty and stuff. That was the Palace line at the time.

Also, after all that, his big bro hurt him with a dog food bowl or something. Pile of wank.

Deadmanposting

Supporter
yes, yes he did.

Also he's a nazi-but-its-not-his-fault and a killer. That's a bit I don't get, when did he find time to kill these Taliban? IIRC he was put in a non-combat role because of who he is, but then he did get shot at and did is duty and stuff. That was the Palace line at the time.

Also, after all that, his big bro hurt him with a dog food bowl or something. Pile of wank.

World handed to him on a plate - becomes world's biggest crybaby

This was on DriveTime today and I still have to wonder why we bother with these dopes

nuke terrorist

Supporter
yes, yes he did.

Harry doesn't seem well at all, but he does want to have his cake.
who'd want to have his life? no wonder he's messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

The Residents
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads