Can we have a lol emoji in the reactions please? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1
hey... whenever I try to give a reaction to a post, the only ones I see are these:

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 2.13.40 PM.png

so... how do I dole out hearts and clouds and aubergine boners and all the other ones that people are able to use? am I stoopid? how do I do it?

danke danke

I'm with GO on this one. Sometimes people report their Major Complaints, for example, in a very funny way, the accomplished wordsmiths that they are around here. What's the right reaction to someone looking for some solidarity in the midst of an unfortunate circumstance? Feels wrong to 'like' the situation, feels wrong to 'dislike' their post. I'd much rather laugh at them.

I'm with GO on this one. Sometimes people report their Major Complaints, for example, in a very funny way, the accomplished wordsmiths that they are around here. What's the right reaction to someone looking for some solidarity in the midst of an unfortunate circumstance? Feels wrong to 'like' the situation, feels wrong to 'dislike' their post. I'd much rather laugh at them.
We had an entire thread about this entire subject once and the result of it was that @pete gave us the 'Meh' emoji

More emojis the merrier .. I foresee the emergence of new language

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back