Can we have a guitar pedals thread? (2 Viewers)

Treated myself to two pedals recently. Lichtlaerm audio Gehenna 2 distortion. It does metal. and a Inverted cross audio 2in1 (so first part is his version of a tubescreamer 808, second part is a rat style distortion with the hm2 chainsaw/ high frequencies in it) together they do a thick sludge-y tone.

Treated myself to two pedals recently. Lichtlaerm audio Gehenna 2 distortion. It does metal. and a Inverted cross audio 2in1 (so first part is his version of a tubescreamer 808, second part is a rat style distortion with the hm2 chainsaw/ high frequencies in it) together they do a thick sludge-y tone.

This is currently one euro on their website

I threw this in with a recent order out of a half notion as I thought I might need it to make an amp head work.

It’s a great little pedal for the price - not sure if it could be classed as an amp sim or simply a drive with a range of voicing options(although they advertise it having a cab sim built in) Can get some good tones out of it into a relatively clean amp.

Saw these came out, thinking perfect excuse buy a pedal to A/B with the brother's original Drivemaster. Until I seen they are 200 bastard quid.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back