Can we have a guitar pedals thread? (1 Viewer)

I just picked this up there on a semi whim as another pedal died.
main use for a bit of slap back - surprisingly nice short delay, long enough to get a bit swimy/spacey. (330ms I reckon)
quiet too - although needs a adapter.
Also self oscillates like a motherfucker - which is a key requirement for a delay in my book.
tempted to try their flanger...

Dunno if they're related but the Mooer Ana Echo is another lovely one for slapback and self oscillation.

I had an xvive V5 analog delay a few years ago. It's one of those budget mini pedals. I was looking for the mooer ana echo, but they were out of stock at the time. I was told it was pretty much identical to the mooer, so I got it. Pretty good for the price, €45. Analog voiced would be more accurate....but decent. I really noticed the difference in quality when I upgraded to an MXR carbon copy, but at 3 times the price I would be expecting a massive improvement.

I had an xvive V5 analog delay a few years ago. It's one of those budget mini pedals. I was looking for the mooer ana echo, but they were out of stock at the time. I was told it was pretty much identical to the mooer, so I got it. Pretty good for the price, €45. Analog voiced would be more accurate....but decent. I really noticed the difference in quality when I upgraded to an MXR carbon copy, but at 3 times the price I would be expecting a massive improvement.
The Ana Echo is 100% analogue but not quite up there with the Carbon Copy in terms of quality for me. I wasn't familiar with the V5 but Thomann lists it as digital with an analogue voice so defo not the same as the Mooer.

The funny part is the editor looked up and found my full name, whereas anyone who knows me knows I just go by Moose most of the time. They also have a bunch more of my pedals but still lovely shout out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back