Can we have a guitar pedals thread? (1 Viewer)

He was telling me he was happy to see it getting a wider release.

Chatting about this on twitter with a lawyer I know in the UK.

He says that Fender are potentially in trouble with the way they've gone about this. Probably fine in the US but consumer rights are stronger in the EU and even the post brexit UK.

Chatting about this on twitter with a lawyer I know in the UK.

He says that Fender are potentially in trouble with the way they've gone about this. Probably fine in the US but consumer rights are stronger in the EU and even the post brexit UK.

Aye but there's probably some differentiation between the limited version and the new version.

I got a Boss Me 90 for Christmas. It's absolutely deadly. Boss effects have finally caught up with decent modelled sound. It sounds perfect tbh.

My only gripe is that I only use one amp model,a compressor a blues driver and a slapback delay.I never change it. It's a bit pointless

Overly processed guitar dosent suit me. I just need the one good sound and that's it.
The notes you play are the important nit

So I think I'll be going back to analog pedals.

And a proper no nonsense amp with valve driven reverb tank

Wouldn't be against selling all the stuff i accumulated about 8 years ago in a fit of over excitement. Big plans of having a pedal board 1, and pedal board 2. Now taking up space and gathering dust. Plugged in the main board before the last middle ages gig for the first time in 4 years. Signal dropping in and out. Pain in the hole.

Wouldn't be against selling all the stuff i accumulated about 8 years ago in a fit of over excitement. Big plans of having a pedal board 1, and pedal board 2. Now taking up space and gathering dust. Plugged in the main board before the last middle ages gig for the first time in 4 years. Signal dropping in and out. Pain in the hole.
Yeah I'm definitely in the same boat well a similar boat.

I want to get rid of the attic strats..it's a crime to just be hoarding beautiful guitars.
They're all players too. I get rid of the lemons.

My main problem is I won't get back what I paid for them. So I'm considering donating the lot to my daughter's school.

Imagine a school music room with 5 or 6 great guitars. It would surely inspire someone. Or possibly not.

I'd say that's what I'll do. I just want to go back to having one guitar.

I do miss my old telecaster. It was fucked but it did the job. Horrible to look at. Great guitar

My main problem is I won't get back what I paid for them. So I'm considering donating the lot to my daughter's school.

Imagine a school music room with 5 or 6 great guitars. It would surely inspire someone. Or possibly not.
That would be an amazing thing to do, you might change lives!

Yeah I'm gonna do it. And offer to put up wall hangers so they'll be calling out to the youths
I have a couple of amps to donate too. Sure they'd be all set

Yeah I'm definitely in the same boat well a similar boat.

I want to get rid of the attic strats..it's a crime to just be hoarding beautiful guitars.
They're all players too. I get rid of the lemons.

I'd say that's what I'll do. I just want to go back to having one guitar.

I do miss my old telecaster. It was fucked but it did the job. Horrible to look at. Great guitar
If donating to a school. Make sure there is a member of staff or two with an interest who will look after them.

All too easy for stuff to get wrecked,gather dust,get lost etc in a school with no interested staff.

Graphic artist Daniel Danger has posted an informative thread on the origin of the fuzz pedal
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back