Buzzin' with Tony Buzan (1 Viewer)

Goff

Since 1999
Anyone manage to catch Tony Buzan in the Concert Hall last night? I was going to go but decided that 60 squid was a bit too much to fork out for an hour or two of having me brain mangled and had something more enjoyable to do anyway.

Was he any good and would you recommend it and was it worth it?

Cos I'm a bit miffed I decided not to go cos I like his bukes and his ideas.

Goff said:
Anyone manage to catch Tony Buzan in the Concert Hall last night? I was going to go but decided that 60 squid was a bit too much to fork out for an hour or two of having me brain mangled and had something more enjoyable to do anyway.

Was he any good and would you recommend it and was it worth it?

Cos I'm a bit miffed I decided not to go cos I like his bukes and his ideas.

I remember Sleur was talking about going before? Probably not. I tried to do that Mind Map thing for my finals. Didn't really work for me though.

oh yeah. I completely forgot about this, I should've bought a ticket before xmas when I was rich. Poverty seems to have that forgetful effect on expensive things.

€60 was a bit steep, it was cheaper if ya got the ticket before Nov 30th, I assume a free book was given on entry?

I've used them lots in work and they're the biz. The more off the wall the associations the easier it is to remember things. I wouldn't use them for everything but they are good for some of what I do.

But then, I'm trying to unleash the right brain potential of late. Drawing upside down and stuff. Try that one. That's's amazing. If you think you can't draw, try and copy a picture upside down. You will be impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back