Buying online (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
I bought a thing online and they sent me the wrong thing

In order to get a refund, they say I need to return the item (to China), at my expense

How come I'm the one that's down money after their mistake?

Solution
Result

"We are pleased to inform you that your request for a refund of 20.00 EUR for your return shipping costs will be deposited directly in your PayPal account balance within 5 business days from today."

Now waiting for the seller to refund me
Resultier

"The case was closed in your favor based on the info provided."
We reviewed the case you filed on 6 July 2021 and have decided in your favor.

We've issued a refund of USD 79.97 to you.
Did you use PayPal? Could open a dispute through them
I have done that. They notified me of the seller's offer to refund me, provided I play to ship the unwanted item back. They don't offer any options.

What's the seller's offer?
The seller has agreed to issue a full refund for USD 79.97. To receive this refund, you'll need to ship the item (s) back to the seller by 16 July 2021 at 11:14:40 PM GMT-7.

What should you do?
You have to send the item(s) to the return shipping address mentioned and upload the tracking information.
Return shipping address
213200江苏常州市金坛区龙湖路2号China

What happens next?
Once the seller confirms the receipt of the item (s), we’ll process the refund to you and close this case. This case will be automatically closed if you don't respond on or before 16 July 2021 at 11:14:40 PM GMT-7.

I ordered a pooter from aliexpress MONTHS ago and it hasnt arrived yet . I'm gonna have to order another one cos I want it for my holidays

poo in the box
its funny, my girlfriend just quit her job in a company that she was relentlessly bullied in for the past 2 years. They've asked her for all the company equipment back. I can't say your suggestion above didn't occur to me, though I was thinking more of a few toenail clippings, or a couple of rotten eggs. Shite would work too.

I have done that. They notified me of the seller's offer to refund me, provided I play to ship the unwanted item back. They don't offer any options.

What's the seller's offer?
The seller has agreed to issue a full refund for USD 79.97. To receive this refund, you'll need to ship the item (s) back to the seller by 16 July 2021 at 11:14:40 PM GMT-7.

What should you do?
You have to send the item(s) to the return shipping address mentioned and upload the tracking information.
Return shipping address
213200江苏常州市金坛区龙湖路2号China

What happens next?
Once the seller confirms the receipt of the item (s), we’ll process the refund to you and close this case. This case will be automatically closed if you don't respond on or before 16 July 2021 at 11:14:40 PM GMT-7.
These guys are saying they are not liable for return shipping costs.

Is that a bluff on their part?

Result

"We are pleased to inform you that your request for a refund of 20.00 EUR for your return shipping costs will be deposited directly in your PayPal account balance within 5 business days from today."

Result

Resultier

"The case was closed in your favor based on the info provided."
We reviewed the case you filed on 6 July 2021 and have decided in your favor.

We've issued a refund of USD 79.97 to you.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back