Butter (1 Viewer)

Obvs I'm vegan so don't use butter, but never liked real butter anyway, tastes like a heart attack. I keep some vegan butter in the fridge because you need it for the toast, but otherwise I just put hummus on everything.

NOW, I was raised in a flora house hold mind, so I probably inherited strange ideas.

I haven't had Flor
NOW, I was raised in a flora house hold mind, so I probably inherited strange ideas.

Same here. When my mother died I had the shitty job of greeting people at the door for the wake. The amount of old school friends who I hadn't seen in 30/40 years that mentioned the first time they had Flora was when Mom made them sandwiches.

Bizarre thing to mention at such a time, but there you go.

We were a Low Low house.

Now i'm 100% real butter because it tastes like a heart attack and that's exactly what you want.

I haven't had Flor

Same here. When my mother died I had the shitty job of greeting people at the door for the wake. The amount of old school friends who I hadn't seen in 30/40 years that mentioned the first time they had Flora was when Mom made them sandwiches.

Bizarre thing to mention at such a time, but there you go.

Aw there's something kind of sweet about that.

My dad uses Flora still, but adds SALT to it, the mad bastard.

One time over drinks it emerged that my housemates of the time found my flora habit very amusing and worthy of scorn. They tried to laugh off their slip up but it was obviously not the first time they had discuss the subject.

I rarely eat real butter anymore cos my cholesterol is high :( Olive oil poured out on a saucer with a little bit of salt, and then use the toast to mop it up, is a tasty substitute

(there's nut butter too, but that's a different taste experience)

((btw I discovered at Halloween that almond butter spread on barm brack is fucking delicious))

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back