Burritos & Blues, Wexford Street (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 1

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Anyone been?

They were closed when I passed by this morning... Kind of reminds me of Chipotle from the outside, which is a very good thing.

hungry now...

i was there when it was in ranelagh, but the place down off abbey street, boojroom or something, is way better.

It's grand the silver bullet is good and it's only €6. It's over shadowed by Pablo Picante and Boojum. Probably as good as Taco Taco. Joint 3rd place in the league table of Burritos.

Pablo Picante blows. Terrible burrito. Who the hell puts feta into a burrito??? I would take Taco Taco over theirs any day. Must try B&B... I use to like them in Ranelagh.

Pablo Picante blows. Terrible burrito. Who the hell puts feta into a burrito??? I would take Taco Taco over theirs any day. Must try B&B... I use to like them in Ranelagh.

Pablo is my favorite Did you ask for Feta ? The Beefy Barbacoa is fantastic beef, beans, rice and salsa anything else really should have tipped you off at the ordering stage.

I ordered the veggie one. Apparently, everything veggie in this country includes feta and mushroom. The Taco Taco veggie burrito is kick ass in comparison. Roasted onions & peppers, rice, salsa, cheese and beans.

I thought it was a tasty meal. Not stuffed afterward or left with that empty "why did I eat that?" feeling from many a fast fast dispensary.

I ordered the veggie one. Apparently, everything veggie in this country includes feta and mushroom. The Taco Taco veggie burrito is kick ass in comparison. Roasted onions & peppers, rice, salsa, cheese and beans.

Yeah the veggie Pablo one was shit, like a crappy veggie wrap. I thought the veggie Boojum I had in Béal Feirste before was daycent, not tried the one in Dublin.

By the way CityDeal.ie has has an offer for these guys for €3.20 you get €8 worth of any burritos, tacos or quesadillas to have in or take away for those interested.

^ Spam

dont like the way they process their beans into a paste. burritos are smaller and beer is over a euro more expensive than Boojum. also their music and decor are rather irritating. was tasty though but not amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back